Lakewood, WA Payday Advances
How Much Cash Do You Need?
5700 100th Street SW # 360, Lakewood, WA 98499-2778 » Map & Driving Directions
Phone Number: 253-582-6967 » Touch to dial (for mobile devices)
5214 100th Street SW, Lakewood, WA 98499-3815 » Map & Driving Directions
Phone Number: 253-584-6787 » Touch to dial (for mobile devices)
8904 S Tacoma Way # 2, Lakewood, WA 98499-7009 » Map & Driving Directions
Phone Number: 253-984-6669 » Touch to dial (for mobile devices)
Here are a few things to consider before taking a payday loan or cash advance in Lakewood, WA.Generally there are many points to take into consideration before applying for a payday loan or cash advance in Lakewood Washington. The following are 10 tips that we recommend that you to diligently consider:
1. Ensure you read the fine print of any payday advance loan or cash advance arrangement before you affix your signature on it. When you do not understand anything or have doubts, do not put your signature on it.
2. Make sure to be aware exactly when your payday advance loan or cash advance is scheduled to be paid and follow the mandatory steps to repay that loan promptly.
3. Insufficient funds charges along with bounced check service charges can add up fast and can be rather pricey, so be careful not to overshoot your budget whenever applying for a payday advance.
4. In the case that you need to obtain a payday loan or cash advance, make certain you have accessibility to your latest work pay-stubs as well as your bank account info.
5. Before procuring a payday advance or cash loan, check with the Better Business Bureau to see precisely how trusted the organization is and if it has any complaints.
6. Start saving an "emergency situation" cash fund of, around, $500. By practicing this, you can avoid payday loans later on.
7. If you don't understand the best ways to save and budget your money, then you may wish to get credit counselling in order to decrease the requirement for payday advances in the future.
8. File a complaint with your state bureau if you think you've been treat unfairly or unlawfully by any payday advance or cash loan lender.
9. Always try and repay your cash advance completely when it is due without going past the due date.
10. Always consider alternative payday advance sources before you pick a payday loan or cash advance. Take into account parents, friends, your credit union, a local bank , even a credit card.
Other Payday Advances in Washington
3001 SE Mile Hill Drive
Port Orchard, Washington